Lukedraik:The Phone Call Lukedraik:The Phone Call

It was alright.

I don't really know what they were saying half the time, so I would suggest stepping away from the mic a bit when you talk, or just buying a new one altogether. The animation is alright for this kind of film. At least it's not some shitty-ass animation of a stick figure sliding across the screen with a ball or something.

lukedraik responds:

Yeah, my friend did the voices and doesn't believe in 'sensative microphones'. But thanks, I spent some time with the graphics and stick movies suck. =/

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Wonderful.

This was really well done, I don't think you can get better. Except you need to make them faster :D

To B or not to B To B or not to B

B>you.

Nothing surpasses the almighty B, forged in hot brimstone and dragon fires, and sent to the portal upon that day.

Ivaron responds:

As I walk trough the valley of Newgrounds I shall fear no clock...

All in good fun ;)

Athalina RPG Athalina RPG

Crashed too much.

While most of this game is okay, whenever I went to pick something up from a quest, like quest 19, it would sometimes freeze and crash my browser. I also suggest you make more of an ending, rather than

You killed Lucifious!
Credits

Vandal Axil : Pt. 1 Vandal Axil : Pt. 1

Seriously.

I suspect this will get front page.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

One of the best

Graphics - What else can I say? This game had real 3d sprites, backgrounds, etc. Not many flash has that. 10/10

Style - I like Warcraft as much as the next guy, and I say this was nicely executed, although it does get repetitive, like "Please collect
10 of this. Yay! Now collect ten of this! Yay! Now kill this guy and buy me something, Yay! Please collect 10 of this. Yay!" 9/10

Sound - Wow. Nice sound, especially the ambience, like birds chirping, etc. 10/10

Violence - W00t! Time to kick some ass--I mean, I luff violence. 10/10

Interactivity - Okay, when interactivity comes to play, this game takes it and makes it beautiful.

Humor - Its funny to see how Murk, instead of stabbing with a sword, or hitting with an actual weapon equiped, just pimpslaps the enemy. 8/10

Overall - This may be one, if not THE best game ever to grace newgrounds.

un-mediocre responds: